Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Talking cat???

I find it very interesting how human beings regard their pets as part of the family or part human. I found this "article" (not really sure if it can be called an article, hence the quotations) about an Australian man claiming his cat can speak 7 different words. Hmmmm ... what to think about that.

I'm pretty sure that cats cannot talk. I mean, yes, they try to communicate with us and all. They're meows have different meanings, their tail, their body language, but to actually speak and be understood? I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if that were possible! (Although, who knows how many times my cats may have called me a b**ch and thankfully I didn't understand.) I think I could have incredible conversations with my cats, how cool would that be?!

You can read the full (once again) "article" by clicking on the title below and you be the judge.

Oz man claims his pet moggy can swear, speak in English!



I did find this video on you tube (of course you tube, everything's in there!) about a cat talking with his/her owner, although I can't for the life of me understand what he/she is saying! Can you????




Of course once you're in you tube you can't get out because there are sooooooo many cute videos!

Let me know if your cat can talk, or sing or just meow and purr. I don't care, whatever they do, they're always cute! Most of the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment