Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coming back!

It has been a while since I last posted and I've decided to come back! I haven't even uploaded all of my cat pictures yet!

Needless to say, I'm changing the name of the blog due to the fact that I don't have 7 cats and 2 dogs anymore. I have 7 cats and 1 dog now. So, I've decided to make this blog all about my cats, and occasionally my dog, poor girl can't have her feeling like an outcast right.

I'm not sure how well or popular this blog is going to be, but I do think that in the least it will be a good outlet for me and somewhat entertaining for readers because I do have some kinda crazy stories about my cats.

So hopefully I will keep posting periodically and keep you entertained and maybe even enlightened on cat, dog, pet maybe even all animal related issues!

Hope you keep coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment