Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Cat


As promised, I am posting pictures of The Cat. His name is Piju (peejiu, not sure how to spell that out) aka Lord Piju, The Lord, The Cow and some more that I can't remember right now. I decided to introduce the family one day at a time in the order in which they entered my life. That way I have at least 9 days worth of posts that I don't have to think that much about hehe.

I rescued this cat when he was about 2 months old, he was so cute! He looked adorable, I never ever thought he would become the grouch he is! He hates everyone (except me of course hehe), especially the dogs.

He is the king of the house, The Lord yes. He is The Cat basically, whatever he says goes. He owns the entire house and everything or everyone in it.

He likes: waking me up by kissing my nose, when I rub his stomach, to lie out in the sun, and being pissed off all the time. I'm sure there's other stuff he likes, but I'm not sure what at the moment.

Here are a couple more pictures of this gorgeous cat:
Out in the shade
He's huge I know!

He loves being outside

I guess that's enough for today, I'll post one more and then show you tomorrow what he was looking at! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment